Post 5: My future job

 I don't really know what my future job will be like, I don't even know what kind of job I want to have. Well, I know it will have to be something related to architecture, because that's what i'm studying and I love architecture I really like my career, but I think that's the problem is I like so many things about architecture that I don't know what I want to specialize in. Sometimes I get stressed out thinking that i'm almost in my third year and I should already know what I want to work on, but also sometimes i'm like mmeh i'm just in my third year I have many more years to think about what I want to work. Some people have told me that the fact that I like a lot of things is bad and that i'm indecisive, and yes I am, but I think it's much better that you like many things than that you don't like anything and study something you're not passionate about. I am on my own path of self-knowledge and growth, we all have different times for that and nobody has the right to tell us that we are wrong because we don't know what to do in the future. 

Comentarios

  1. I think the same, maybe thats why we are friends :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very wise words! I'm indecisive too but I think it's not a bad thing <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares