Post 4: What are you really into?

 One of my quarantine hobbies, apart from whatching series and movies on Netflix, is playing the ukelele. Since classes started I haven't had much time to play it, actually I don't really have time to do anything other than college assignments and when I have some free time I just want to sleep, but I try to play it at least for a little while every day and so I'm not on the computer all day burning my eyes because of the screen. I love music, I think it's amazing how some people can create such beautiful melodies with their voices or with instruments, sadly I sing very bad so when I was little one of my life goals was to learn to play as many musical instruments as i could, but I soon realized that maybe it's impossible (at least for me) because I don't have the time or the patience for that and some musical instruments are expensive. The first instrument I learned to play was the guitar it was when I was little and I had way more patience than now, a few years later I joined my school orchestra and learned to play the viola and now because of the quarantine I decided to buy a ukelele and learn to play it because before the online classes started I had a lot of free time and didn't do anything productive so I decided to put that time to a better use.



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is true that with the tasks there is not much time for hobbies, so it is great that you can have a little even for music.
    The ukulele sound is very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. university sucks:( but i love to hear you playing the ukelele, love you mimi

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You don't sing bad :( also, you play lovely ukelele

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares