Post 2 : My best concert

 

My best concert was the one I went to see 5sos in 2017 at the Movistar Arenas, it was the first concert I was able to attend and it was the best experience of my life. 5sos are an Australian pop rock band, formed by four members and it's actually called 5 Seconds of Summer but everyone calls it just 5sos. 

It was a unique experience and not only because it is my favorite band but also because many things happened that day. First, I met a lot of nice people and with a friend, who I met in a WhatsApp group of 5sos, we went to the hotel where the band was staying. We were outside the hotel for almost two hours when the band's bodyguard came out and told us that 5sos was going to come out to sing some song in the parking lot for the people who didn't have a ticket for the concert and I was so shocked that they were so close that I cried. After that we went to eat with my friend but we couldn't eat anything because we still didn't believe what had happened and because the hot dog was horrible (never eat hot dogs at a gas station). And after that we finally went to the concert and I literally left my voice there, I cried, I screamed, I sang as loud as I could, I hugged people I didn't even now, I was pushed around, and many people stepped on me, so yeah it was the best day of my life.


Comentarios

  1. I think the band is great. I have listened to some of their songs in the past and I liked them. How lucky you are to have been so close!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG, i remember when you told us that you saw them from very very close

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares