POST 1: A country that you would like to visit

 A country I could like to visit is Greece. I think it's a really beautiful country and one of the reasons I want to go there is because of its architecture and its beaches, I don't like summer or hot weather very much, and Greece is one of the sunniest countries in Europe, but I'd put up with it just for its incredible beaches and landscapes. Some of the things I want to do there is visit all its amazing monuments, such as the temples in the Acropolis of Athens or the ancient Greek theaters, also learn about their culture and customs ( I read that they spit to protect themselves from the evil eye, wich I think is weird but interesting) and of course eat the typical dishes, I don't know if it will taste good but I would like to try it anyway.

I don't know if I would live there, because if I did I would have to take my whole family with me and it would be a little difficult, but I would like to go and study the architecture of ancient Greece or maybe just go on vacation. 

Comentarios

  1. Maybe if I go to Spain and live there (and maybe marry an Italian guy) i invite u over and we can go to greece and have fun the two of us <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mimi! Greece is also among the many countries I want to visit, It's very very nice <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ohh it's interesting, I hope you can visit it in the future c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Heey! I would like visit Greece, too. We should go together! I sure we will do some crazy things jeje

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares