Post 10: Some reflections

Hi everyone! I think this has definitely been a very weird and hard year for everyone. A lot of bad things have happened so far this year, and it's been a little hard to adjust to this new lifestyle because of the quarantine. For example for me at first online classes was getting a little difficult, a lot of times I didn't understand the teachers and I was stressed about it, but then I realized that my friends were also having problems with online classes, so together we helped each other to cope with better. But it's not all just bad things, because of everything that's going on I learned to value the people around me more, to value more my time with them and I think it's not just me, the mayority of the people are being more empathic and trying to help others more, this pandemic has made us have a lot more companionships, which is very good. Also because of the quarantine I've had a little more free time, so I've learned a lot of new things, like cooking bread and healthy recipes, I learned to play the ukelele, and I've read more. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Paloma :) How lucky you have found distractions in this quarantine. Was it very difficult for you to learn to play ukulele?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The quarantine is so bad! I miss you a lot and you should do videos playing ukelele, pleaseeeeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's good that you learned to cooking during quarantine, send me your recipes!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares