Post 7: your bucket list

I've never done a bucket list but I do have some goals that I want to fulfill before I die. The first one, and I think the most importante, is travel. I would like to travel to countries in Europe or Asia, to some country with very different cultures than I know, to get to know new lifestyles, new foods, new languajes, new landscapes and I would like to do those things with my friends or my family, especially with my mom and my grandmother, but even thought it's one of my biggest dreams I think it's one of the most hardest to achieve because of the money but I don't lose hope jeje.
One of the other things on my bucket list that I've been able to accomplish is joining an symphonic orchestra, I used to play the viola in my school orchestra, it was a small orchestra but I loved it very much. I really like music and it's a very important thing in my life, so another thing on my bucket list is to buy me my own viola, go to as many concerts as possible and go see some Brodway musical.

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can travel to Europe and Asia, good luck and success.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WoOoOW Your bucket list is amazing and I think you have all the abilities to do it. I will be your fan number one if you joining a orchesta

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares