Post 9: "Your favorite book"

I have a lot of favorite book, because I love read, but if I had to choose one, I would choose any of the  Shadowhunter saga of Cassandra Clare because she's my favorite author. The kind of book I like to read is mostly fantasy, science fiction and novels. For example the last book I read was "Lord of shadows

" of Cassandra Clare, this book is one of the Shadowhunter saga, and is about people half angel who fight against demons to protect the world, but normal people can't know about them or about the demons. This whole world of shadow hunters that the author created is very large and has a lot of books, sub sagas and independent books to better understand this world. The first book I read from this saga was in 2013 and I completely loved it, so because of that I totally recommend reading these books, even though it's a very long saga and the author said she planned to keep taking out books about this world until she dies, it's totally worth reading, because apart from being very entertaining, it talks about important topics and the characters are very varied.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares